1) Finance Intern: Our company is looking for a Finance Intern to support in daily practical and administrative finance/accounting tasks.
- to collect and archive related documents; keep database up to date;
- have active involvement in the daily tasks , (accounting and finance )
- support the creation of different reports
- Current enrollment in a Greek College/University (preferably in finance, economics)
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Effective time management and organizational skills; able to balance multiple priorities
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent language skills in Greek and in English (both oral and written)
1. Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
2. Self-Starter, proactive, able to work independently with minimal direction
3. Ability to quickly identify and prioritize issues, create solutions and meet deadlines.
4. Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
2) Life Care Solutions Internship
Our internship offers a unique chance to see whether an Application Specialist or a Product Sales Specialist position is really the job for you. A sense of adventure and ambition are a must for this exciting work environment, where commitment, energy and a hands on approach is required.You will have the opportunity to work in a team environment, gain application and product expertise andwithin the healthcare environment.
- Actively engaged in the demonstrations of the diverse range of Life Care Solution products
- Responsible for collecting and dissemination of information on Clinical trends, new procedures and new products or options.
- Responsible for the selection of clinical images for the sales library and congresses.
- Works with the Product Manager and the local Organization to identify key reference sites for new product introductions
- Provides clinical and technical assistance during sales process
- Takes active part in the organization of user meetings / Medical Advisory board in collaboration with the Product Managers and the Product Sales Specialist.
- Supports Customer visits at reference site as needed
- Builds relationship with Luminaries in order to develop programs
- Generate proposals, preparing sales quotations, prepare and analyze tender offers, and support tender application procedure
- Plan customer meetings, and demonstrating equipment capabilities on assigned products in assigned territory
- Conduct market development activities such as professional round tables, professional education and training, and clinical center of excellence. prepare and execute KOL (key opinion leader) strategies, such as maintain constant relationship with leaders of professional medical associations (e. g. anesthesiology and intensive therapy, diagnostic cardiology, perinatal))
- Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge of GE and competitive products
- Develop account penetration strategies for key target and competitive accounts and communicate current market intelligence back to the business, along with field concerns, issues and requirements
- Provide leadership in market analysis and development/execution of strategies and action plans to drive product sales
- Contribute to account plans in conjunction with Care Area/Sales Manager/ Product Sales Specialist within the assigned territory/accounts.
- In conjunction with Care Area/Sales Manager/ Product Sales Specialist , maintain strong business relationships, respond to key decision makers needs,
- In conjunction with Care Area/Sales Manager/ Product Sales Specialist, maintain a network of key opinion leaders within the assigned territory
- Communicate and track market trends to/from the field including competitor data, and support implementation of effective counter-strategies
- Additional projects, tasks and/or duties beyond what is outlined may be assigned as required
- Active status of the student of Social, Business Administration, Economics university
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English/local language
- Analytical and planning skills
- Comprehensive Project management skills and experiences
- External focus, entrepreneurial thinker: having the view on the broader picture, proactive and positive ‘can do’ attitude;
- Ability to find added value solutions for customers
- Excellent presentation skills
- High computer skills: Excel, MS-Office (preferably SPSS skills)
- High level of flexibility and passion/engagement
- Team working skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in working in projects in areas of healthcare products and devices
- Intercultural competences; diplomatic behavior
- Result oriented
- Willingness to travel
3) Legal Internship
The intern will work in the legal department and will assist in the review, preparation of legal documents and cases.
- Works on projects often requiring independent decision-making. These projects are normally scoped to last between 2 and 6 months in duration, but can last for as long as 2 years.
- Develops PowerPoint presentations and other graphic presentations to communicate progress, share best practices, or to provide updates.
- May be asked to analyze data with excel or various other analysis tools
- May be asked to take on certain aspects of a full time job within the function the intern is studying.
- Performing assignments where trust and accuracy are required
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
1. Bachelor's degree in Law
2. Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
3. Effective time management and organizational skills; able to balance multiple priorities
4. Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills 5. Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
Για περισσότερες πληροφορίες και για αποστολή βιογραφικού επισκεφθείτε την ιστοσελίδα careerinprogress.gr