Business Intelligence Developer
Location Athens, Greece
The right candidate will be responsible for aggregating data from multiple sources in an efficient data warehouse and designing enterprise-level solutions for very large multidimensional databases. He/She will build reports for business users using Business Intelligence tools, will develop custom analyses using SQL and business intelligence tools.
- Implement, maintain or update business intelligence tools, databases, dashboards, systems, or methods.
- Data Warehouse design and maintenance (data preparation, data warehousing, reporting, analytics & data exploration and information delivery).
- Develop ETL scripts (Clover or other).
- Work with all levels of development from data gathering, data analysis to the end implementation, solution deployment and support.
- Generate standard or custom reports summarizing business, financial, or economic data for review by executives, managers, clients, and other stakeholders.
- Meet with internal clients to gather requirements and data from multiple sources.
- Resolve end user reporting problems through collaboration with IT and Management.
- Establish high level Reporting framework.
- Qlikview server and user administration.
- Identify key technology areas and ways to integrate existing and future platforms.
- Develop in other programming languages (Python, R, XML, Soap as needed).
- 3-5 years experience in relevant position (using a BI platform).
- Relevant university or College Degree (Computer Science related).
- Experience with Business Intelligence reporting tools such as QlikView and any other reporting tool will be considered a plus.
- Strong SQL knowledge, ETL and DWH knowledge, as well as Data manipulation and optimization knowledge will be considered a plus.
- Knowledge of Clover will be considered a plus.
- Knowledge of Python, R, XML will be considered a plus.
- Excellent use of MS Excel (using advance formulas, Visual Basic, etc).
- Attractive Remuneration Package.
- Private medical insurance.
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere among young and smart people.
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and cutting-edge technologies.
Apply for this position at the following link: careerinprogress.gr