Grc Credit Analyst
Job Location: Greece
In this role of Credit analyst in the Customer Financial Services department you will play a key role in analyzing customer’s financial status, and managing their order book.
You will be one of the main contact points for the customers regarding their payments and the credit status of their orders.
You will also be responsible for providing financial insights and KPI reports for the key customers and help the business in the decision making process.
The role reports into the Customer Financial Services Manager.
- Analyze and evaluate financial statements of key customers.
- Use various sources of credit information to examine existing and potential accounts.
- Analyze financial KPI’s and propose solutions for maximizing revenue while mitigating risk.
- Collect accounts receivable through correspondence and telephone contact, maintain records, prepare analysis of customer accounts.
- Bachelor/Master Finance or Accounting degree minimum of 2 years directly relevant work experience or Financial Analysis
- Fluency in English language
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Team player and results oriented
Apply for this position at the following link: careerinprogress.gr