Location: ATHENS NORTH SUBURBS
Occupation Type: Retail Trade
Advert ID: GRC/7150
Position Type: Permanent
Our client is looking to add a hands-on support engineer / administrator with strong organizational skills to support all company’s IT infrastructure and applications & provide network troubleshooting.
This is an excellent opportunity for a dedicated talented Systems Administrator or Support Engineer wishing to make a career move with more responsibility!
You will be responsible for effective installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of all company’s systems (hardware and software), ensuring their performance, availability and security, and for the ongoing support & administration of the network infrastructure of 3 offices around Greece (100 workstations).
This is very much a hands-on role and will involve server administration, desktop support, update of software applications, portals, basic SQL administration and back-ups, and liaison with 3rd parties.
You have 2- 3 years experience of face-to-face, telephone and email IT support (1st / 2nd line Support, Windows Server, Desktop Support, Cisco Networking etc).
To be considered for the role you are also an expert in:
- MS Windows Server 2003, 2008
- MS Exchange 2007
- Domain controllers, IIS, MSSQL
- ISA Server, File servers
- TCP/IP – Network topology
- VPN, Firewalls, routers, switches, telephones
- Application Support - Office, Email, ERP
- Desktop Support - hardware swap outs, imaging new PC's
- Cisco (CCNA) or Microsoft (MCSE) certifications will be an asset.
To succeed in this role you are:
- Very well-organized, as the role will cover a range of floor-walking, desk side and remote support in a busy office environment.
- Calm and effective under conditions of stress
- A highly motivated and hard worker, who through this role you will have a great opportunity to learn and develop your skills as the role progresses.
Για αιτήσεις και περισσότερες θέσεις εργασίας επισκεφθείτε την ιστοσελίδα της ManpowerGroup.