The jobholder will be responsible for maintaining the existing application and develop all future extensions or new applications. He/she will actively work in cooperation with our CTO and our development team in order to follow-up on all programming progress.
His/her duties will include the following:
- Manage, update and improve the existing application.
- Support the proper functioning of the application.
- Implement future extensions of the application.
- Design and implement evaluation tools for a better User Experience.
- Develop all future applications.
- In this framework, candidates for this specific position must possess:
- Degree in IT (or equivalent).
- Expertise in Objective-C.
- Work experience is not required, but will be considered a plus.
- Excellent command and proven experience in written and spoken English in a business environment.
- Flexibility to work on a minimum base salary; although the company is a promising start-up, resources are still limited.
The ideal candidate should have a self-driven and target oriented personality with excellent communication and entrepreneurial skills, being able to work in a flexible and dynamic startup environment.
- 14th monthly salary
- Social security
- Friendly work environment