CRM Consultants, Senior CRM Consultants
Cognity is seeking talented and focused individuals who can contribute to its fast growth. We ask for your best performance, and offer in return a dynamic and motivating environment, a valuable professional experience, and an achievement-based compensation scheme.
CRM Consultants review, analyze, design, develop and modify business processes of major enterprises. They incorporate existing code and reusable assets in the development of a new CRM application. CRM Consultants participating in integrated projects, develop skills in the areas of Siebel CRM, Web Services and various transformation and integration protocols. Join us if you have the ambition and the will to work among the best.
- BSc in Software Engineering or a related discipline
- Fluency in Greek and English
- Excellent team work and communication skills
- Dependability and capability to take initiatives
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Siebel CRM (for the Senior positions)
- Experience with: EAI Integrations, Workflows, Web Services, Scripting, Order Management, Product Catalog
- Good understanding of Siebel Architecture
- Ability to travel abroad
Other desired qualifications:
Experience in some of the following:
- Experience in business and functional analysis
- Excellent technical documentation skills
- Good understanding of RDBMS and SQL
- Post-graduate degree
If you feel that you match the above qualifications and you would like to kickstart your career with Cognity, you are encouraged to submit your CV/resume, along with a cover letter that states your career aspirations.