Brief Role Profile: Voice & Data Services Engineer will provide Operation and Support Services for VF Greece Voice and Messaging services portfolio (Voice Mail, SMS. IVR platforms), in a competent and professional manner so as to optimize Systems and services availability and Performance, increase customers’ satisfaction and NPS and contribute to strengthen Vodafone position, revenue and market share.
- Implement, in cooperation with Technology teams (where deemed necessary) all scheduled technical activities in the scope of Voice & Messaging services
- Provide second level fault management for Voice and Messaging Platforms for VF-GR customers.
- Apply fault-finding and preventive maintenance techniques and prepares relevant procedures and policies.
- Create and implement technical procedures, according to the requirements set by the group SPV/Manager.
- Contribute with all the necessary technical information the Service Assurance Manager in case of an Incident relevant with Voice & Messaging services
- Resolve Customer Complaints, evaluate problems and ensure rapid and thorough responses in a timely manner. Provide proposals & mitigation plans to minimize Customer complaints and optimize resolution KPIs.
- Communicate with VF customers, for resolution of Customer Complaints, in a polite and professional manner.
- Ensure prompt escalation of major faults as per relevant incident management procedure
- Perform HW & SW upgrades/updates for Voice & Messaging services as per relevant work orders.
- Participate in technical trainings workshops and meetings with the suppliers
- Prepare reports for VAS Systems operation & performance KPIs
- Comply with health, safety, security, and environment protection company’s procedures and take all necessary actions for preventing accidents using the personal safety equipment.
- Contribute with his behaviour for healthy and safe working conditions and co-operate with his manager reporting H&S, incidents and working risks.
Job type: Full-time
Closing date for applications:
24 June 2014