We are one of the leading providers of Consulting-related services in Greece. Our Consulting team designs strategies and help organisations to materialise their business and operational objectives and to manage their financial and regulatory risks.
Due to the continued growth of our practice and consistently high demand for Consulting services, we are now recruiting high calibre team members at the levels of Consultant, Senior Consultant and Manager for our Consulting team in Athens to join our industry oriented teams for Energy/ Utilities & Infrastructure (Electricity, Oil, Gas, Water, Transport), Consumer Industrial Products (Industrial, Retail, FMCG, Pharmaceuticals, Leisure) and Telecommunications.
The successful candidate should have:
- Excellent academic records from a Greek or foreign top-tier university with background in Business, Economics, Operational Research, Engineering or related discipline
- Post-graduate degree in Business, Economics, Operational Research or MBA will be highly regarded
- Working experience of up to 2 years (desired) for the level of Consultant or approximately 4 and 8 years respectively for the levels of Senior Consultant and Manager in one or more of the following disciplines:
- Strategy and sector regulation
- Business transformation and restructuring
- Commercial strategy
- Operational improvement and cost management
- Organizational design and change management
- Working experience in a Management Consulting firm will be highly regarded
Strong skills in:
- Analysis and business modelling
- Problem structuring and problem solving
- Verbal and written communication and presentations (in both English and Greek)
- Excellent computer skills, proficient user of MS Office
- Willingness for continuous learning and development
What we offer:
PwC is all about people, encouraging high performance and quality. At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged and excellence is rewarded. You will develop as a professional through our extensive training programme together with constant coaching and a working culture which fosters continuous learning. We offer the prospective of being part of a global network of firms that provides challenging opportunities to enhance your career. Our firm offers a competitive remuneration package that includes an attractive base salary and benefits, and opportunities for rapid career development in a secure and challenging working environment.