Junior Tax Professional
Job ID: 174749
Job Family: Finance
What are my responsibilities?
Timely preparation, review and submission of tax returns (VAT, WHT) and other tax compliance obligations.
- Assistance with data gathering within the course of the tax certificate and tax audits; for Transfer Pricing list and TP file.
- Support in areas such as: updating Intranet, trainings, presentations, implementation of Siemens guidelines and tax law changes.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2-3 years working experience in tax compliance
- Basic knowledge in Greek Tax law & regulations
- Knowledge of accounting systems and SAP will be considered as an asset
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Have an own GSIS / Tax Registration Key (Κλειδάριρθμος)
- Fluency in spoken and written Greek and English languages
- Strong customer service orientation, problem solving, analytical skill, collaboration and learning agility
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability as
we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.