PEOPLECERT is a global leader in certification of persons and professionals in globally recognized brands, such as ECDL, City & Guilds, ITIL®, PRINCE2®, Lean Six Sigma and others.
With a team of 100+ specialized staff and 1,000+ external associates, PEOPLECERT partners with leading organizations, delivering comprehensive solutions for a variety of global certifications in 20+ languages. Certification programs are offered through a variety of channels spanning from secure and flexible web based exam delivery solutions to physical testing through global training organizations and test centres in more than 10,000 locations worldwide. To date, PEOPLECERT has delivered 3,500,000 exams across 110 countries.
As an equal opportunity employer, we recognize that our strength lies in our people. Our culture is young, ambitious and challenging and we actively promote training, team spirit and knowledge sharing.
PEOPLECERT is seeking to expand its customer service team with young and enthusiastic professionals as:
International Customer Service Representatives – Multilingual
(Ref. Code: ICSRM)
Job Type: Full-Time
You will join the Customer Service department of Peoplecert which supports a global network of partner organisations and professionals, 24/7 in 10 different languages. The department’s main goal is to provide information and customer advice as well as handle any enquiries that require product or service support.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for resolving customers’ technical or product enquiries by handling inbound and outbound international calls. The service is provided through chat, phone or e-mails.
- Excellent command of the English language (C2 level). Bilingual in English/Greek is preferred
- Ability to communicate fluently in Italian, French or Dutch (native or C2 level certification)
- University or equivalent degree
- Availability to work on shifts on a rotating basis
- A quick learner and able to multitask
- Commitment to the job on a long-term basis
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, strong customer service attitude
- Excellent IT Skills, ECDL Core/Expert certification will be considered an asset
- Professional experience in a multinational customer service centre is desirable but not required
To apply for this position, in confidence, please send your résumé via e-mail to email@example.com mentioning the reference code (ICSRM).