1) Operations Manager
Taxibeat is the world's best mobile taxi app. Why? Because it's the only app that lets passengers choose from a list of nearby drivers, evaluate the service and let others choose based on previous passengers evaluations. It operates in 5 mega cities, across 4 different countries in Europe and South America.
We're looking for an outstanding Operations Manager with great people skills to take care of our supply side (drivers and fleet). This person will be responsible for onboarding and motivating our fleet of drivers in Athens, Greece. You, as our ideal Operations Manager, need to be able to sell Taxibeat as a partner, to constantly monitor the fleet of cars on the road at any given point in time, optimizing the quantity of cars, guiding their physical location across the city based on user demand, and ensuring the highest levels of service.
This is a data driven role and you will be given the best analytics and BI tools.
You need to:
Build and execute on plans that help recruit new drivers to download & use our app.
- On board and train new drivers, make sure they live up to the Taxibeat standards.
- Maintain constant communication with drivers, leaders, vendors, organizations and related entities to help engage, grow & retain our fleet.
- Review data analytics and develop initiatives based on priorities that help improve our driver acquisition and retention through Taxibeat's KPIs'.
2+ years of operations experience in logistics, fleet management, consulting, or operations management.
- Strong analytical thinking, data driven decision making mentality
- Great understanding on various business models.
- Doer, "get things done", ruthless execution type of guy.
- Passion to change things, make stuff.
Full-time salary negotiable based on experience. For super achievers, equity compensation plan and prospect for an international role managing our
operations teams across all countries.
2) Community Manager
Location: GreeceType: Full TimeMin. Experience: Manager/Supervisor
Join our ranks and take the extra mile.
Taxibeat is a mobile technology company that is revolutionizing how people get about cities. Our application redefines the taxi experience from finding the best cab to paying the lowest fare. We take chances and praise and encourage those who do the same. We want people who drive change.
We are looking for a Community manager who will be in charge of managing and maintaining company's online social marketing accounts. The role is a combination of advanced online marketing efforts and strong analytical skills. You should be able to work under tight deadlines and enjoy being part of an enthusiastic, business-oriented and committed team. Our ideal Community Manager, will be responsible for developing and managing digital channels and creating online strategies to implement social marketing campaigns. The Community manager has a direct, outsized influence on our success and growth.
A day in the life of a Community Manager:
- Implement innovative online marketing strategies.
- Manage smart & timely content, and production activities.
- Initiate strategy for Twitter, Facebook & other digital channels and actively participate in discussions across communities and social networks.
- Responsible to evaluate and monitor Social Media results and increase the number of leads being collected through social channels.
- Represent Taxibeat in web events and develop a range of digital campaigns, consistent with corporate strategy.
- Create content for taxi drivers and users including blog / forum posts, presentations and testimonials.
- Have run 2-3 years' "miles" in managing social media platforms.
Undergraduate degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Media Studies or Journalism.
- Excellent communication skills and creative writing.
- Knowledge of digital campaigns and project management.
- Demonstrate the ability to build both strong internal and external relationships.
- Good working knowledge of data analysis tools (Excel, SQL, SAS).
English is a must, fluent in writing & speaking.