1) Campaign Manager
The Campaign Manager is responsible for identifying, designing, planning, testing, delivering, monitoring and enhancing cross-channels marketing campaigns in line with business objectives. Your work will ultimately allow for Upstream’s innovation to positively impact millions of consumers around the world.
The position is based in Athens-Greece.
- Develop and execute a series of integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns to generate direct revenue
- Create test plans and undertake market analysis for each campaign where appropriate
- Prepare and deliver pre-campaign briefings, provide the necessary information to the international copywriting team and lead the creative process to ensure each campaign is a success
- Work alongside the statistical team to ensure targets are met and take decisions around continuation or adjustment of campaign activity
- Drive campaign data segmentation and list selection
- Ensure all campaigns are delivered effectively, to deadline and deliver against business objectives
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns, implementing changes where necessary
- Provide detailed analysis and reporting of each campaign, including interpretation, commentary and recommendations
- Have a solid grasp on the data selected for each campaign and fully understand how that data is being used to support campaign and business objectives
- 0-2 years+ working experience. Experience in broad marketing or online marketing/ advertising would be a plus. So would experience in the broad area of software development and digital technologies
- Previous international work experience / work environment appreciated
- Possess out of the box thinking and an aptitude for written communication
- Experience with consumer marketing is a plus
- Understanding of Mobile and Web space
- Experience with content management systems, even if it’s just a blog publishing tool
- Knowledge of SEO, PPC and general experience in online advertising is a plus
- Accountable and results-oriented with strong analytical and quantitative thinking
- Up-to-date with popular culture, new technologies and current trends
- Excellent command of the English language, knowledge of additional languages is a plus
- Bright, ambitious, self-driven, hard-working and flexible
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and cope with pressure
- Able to perform under pressure and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking and innovation
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Attention to detail
We offer a competitive base salary and benefits, directly dependent on the candidate’s qualifications and skills. By joining Upstream you will be part of a young, creative and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
2) Project Manager
The Project Manager is based in Athens, reports to the Head of Operations and is focused on managing the implementation of Upstream’s mobile marketing campaigns in Greece. This role is ideal for someone with high potential who wishes to be rewarded for outstanding performance, while having the opportunity to gain valuable experience on large complex mobile marketing projects.
- Coordinating internal resources and/or third parties for the flawless execution of projects.
- Assisting in the definition of project specifications and client requirements, involving all relevant departments and ensuring technical feasibility and resource availability.
- Tracking progress through a solid project plan.
- Ensuring the on-time and on-budget delivery of projects.
- Reporting and escalating to management as needed.
- Managing client relationships and expectations.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with third parties.
- Writing clear briefs for the development, operations and support departments.
- Ensuring that all departments involved in the project operate as a united team.
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation.
- Very good educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering.
- 3-6 years of work experience in project management and/or consulting in either the telecom or information technology sector.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in mobile technologies, software development and web technologies.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
- Able to perform under pressure and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking and innovation.
- Self-driven, responsible, and able to take ownership on projects.
- Solid analytical thinking and problem solving capability.
- Attention to detail.
Includes attractive competitive base salary and benefits, working closely with a highly motivated team in a dynamic and fast paced environment that provides the opportunity for rapid career development.