IKEA Warehousing , is about ensuring that there is consistently high and stable availability, in the IKEA product range, for our customers at the lowest possible cost by:
- Securing that retail logistics integrates the supplying process into the retailing business;
- Ensuring an efficient logistics operation in the store;
- Providing an efficient service operation for customers who request alternative options for picking and/or delivery of products.
Through this we contribute to the growth of IKEA and improve our customers’ life at home.
You lead by example. You have the constant desire for renewal. You dare to be different while striving to meet reality and beingcost conscious. You are humble and willing to accept and delegate responsibility. You have a hands on and Customer servicedriven approach. You have passion for retailing
For our store in Athens Center (Aigaleo), we are looking for:
Warehouse Team Leader
Reporting to the Store Logistics Manager, you will be responsible and accountable for:
- The following areas: Goods Receiving, Warehouse, Refilling and all tasks associated with all movement of goods inside the store.
- Securing that the IKEA store has the highest possible service level to customers and optimising the stock levels at lowest possible cost.
- Planning, organising and monitoring the store goods flow process from goods receiving to sales locations replenishment.
- Ensuring that the inventory levels of all warehouse areas are accurate and all stock movements are done according to the company procedures.
- Ensuring that all actions in your areas of responsibility are based on IKEA manuals, House Market procedures and legal / safety guidelines.
- Controlling and managing all operating costs related to your department
- Through close cooperation with the Sales Team Leaders, plan all changes in the commercial areas so that goods movement and replenishment can be optimized.
- Selecting, developing and maintaining a motivated team capable of producing the agreed objectives
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Warehouse Management managerial position, ideally in the high volume retail sector
- Commercial Thinking and Customer Focus
- University or College Degree
- Achievement drive, initiative taking and problem solving skills
- Good People management skills
- Very good communication skills and team oriented personality
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Analytical and numerical abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
- Good command of the Greek & English language
- Good knowledge of Ms Office
- Career and development prospects in one of the most successful commercial groups in Greece
- Extensive continuous training
- Competitive remuneration package
Please send your complete resume by 30/7/2014