If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver high quality results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Accenture Analytics (AA) applies econometric modeling, market forecasting and simulation and marketing sciences to drive top-line revenue growth, and optimizes marketing mix spending strategies through category stimulation and increased market share. AA can identify opportunities for maximizing the return on marketing investment and consequently improve a client's revenue, share and profit performance significantly.
Within AA, Media Management team helps advertisers maximize and manage their media value across all traditional and digital channels, from media auditing to defining the right media strategy, to helping identify media agencies that can deliver value and quality results.We work with many of the world’s largest advertisers ensuring that they receive the best possible media value from their agencies. We work across all media and we are employed to increase accountability, demonstrating where an agency is performing well for a client and to identify any areas for improvement. In Athens, we have a portfolio of clients from many industries covering the Greek and Turkish Market. We are seeking for a media analyst with 1-2 years media experience for our office in Athens. The successful candidate will work as part of an expanding team to design and produce quantitative analysis to address the needs of our many and varied global and local clients in Greece and Turkey.
Media Analyst in Accenture Media Management team
- Conduct high quality analysis with great attention to detail, assessing the performance of the agency and identifying any efficiencies that can be made always within timelines
- Understand the strategy behind the media planning and resultant activity in order to enhance our service to clients. This may be the target audience, sales objectives, implications of the market environment, competitive context, etc.
- Be methodical, organized, timely and extremely reliable in your work.
- Build high level reports and detailed presentations.
- Form opinions, conclusions and actions which are clear and whose value is known. Communicate these with conviction to the managers or directly to the clients.
- Interpret data in order to fully understand the implications and opportunities derived from it.
- Communicate effectively with other analysts and consultants.
- Understanding client business problems
- Be active in meetings and presentations.
Required Skills and Experience
- The ideal candidate is likely to hold a University Degree of Communication, Media or Marketing Science
- 1-3 years of experience ideally in a media agency with knowledge of TV and Internet with a media planning/media buying role
- Excellent knowledge of Arianna/Niovi software
- Deep understanding of how Internet media buying is working in Greece
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Outlook)
- Fluency in English oral and written form
- Deep understanding of media strategies and processes, trading practices, terminology and issues
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to execute high quality tasks on time
- Writes and compiles client proposals
- Analytical skills
- Aged up to 30 years old
- Knowledge of Print is considered as an asset
- Statistic and programming knowledge is optional
- Establishing Credibility with Clients
- Taking initiatives and being well organized
- Analyses and solves poorly defined problems
- Anticipates and handles critical situations