INTRALOT, a public listed company, is the leading supplier of integrated gaming and transaction processing systems, innovative game content, sports betting
management and interactive gaming services to state-licensed gaming organizations worldwide. Its broad portfolio of products & services, its know-how
of Lottery, Betting, Racing & Video Lottery operations and its leading-edge technology, give INTRALOT a competitive advantage, which contributes
directly to customers’ efficiency, profitability and growth. With presence in 57 jurisdictions, more than 5.700 people and revenues of €1,54 billion for
2013, INTRALOT has established its presence on all 5 continents.
INTRALOT would like to employ:
The overall purpose of the position is to contribute to new business acquisition by analysing RFPs and writing winning proposals.
The Proposal Writer will be an integral part of the bid team. He/She will be responsible for reviewing RFPs and other bid requests, analysing requirements
and producing clear, concise, accurate, and compliant responses for lottery/gaming systems and services tenders. Development of responses comprises a
variety of activities such as: collecting and improving input from subject matter experts, creating texts from source documentation and corporate knowledge
bases, writing primary content to address clients’ business requirements, aligning all input based on bid strategy and enhancing the overall quality of the
proposal. The Proposal Writer also continuously monitors industry developments, updates proposal knowledge bases, and often coordinates related assignments
and tasks of other personnel. The Proposal Writer may also lead proposals as Proposal Manager.
The Proposal Writer must ideally have a minimum of 5 years experience in information technology writing in English preferably in a multinational company
operating in B2G/B2B markets. The Proposal Writer must comprehend IT sufficiently so as to be able to write about technology issues in a convincing and
captivating manner. The ideal candidate must also have an eye for detail, passion for quality, a highly analytical approach, and the ability to assess and
respond to RFP requirements in an intelligent, appealing, accurate and comprehensive manner, which is vital for business capture in the industry of
Required Qualifications & Skills
- University degree in IT, Computer Science or related domain
- Masters or PhD Degree holder (any subject) preferably with technical paper publications
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in proposal writing and preparation (EC programs or international IT tenders)
- Excellent English writing and editing skills.
- Understanding of complex business requirements and ability to translate them into h/w and s/w specifications
- Domain expertise should include:
2. Systems integration and software interfaces (sockets, web services, ESB, etc.)
3. Telecom Networks (IPVPN, MPLS, Metro Ethernet, etc.)
4. Telecom standards & protocols (TCP, UDP, http, SNMP, SNTP, FTP, LDAP, etc.)
5. Information security (ISO27001 standard, etc.)
The Company Offers
- Competitive compensation package
- Excellent working environment
- Exceptional career opportunities
Please forward CVs and a Cover Letter by Mail, FAX or Email, referencing the code of the position PW at: INTRALOT S.A., Human Resources
Dept, 64 Kifissias Ave. & 3 Premetis Str. 151 25 Athens.
Fax: 210 6156186 - E-mail:
[Για να στείλετε τo βιογραφικό σας κάντε κλικ εδώ]
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and only suitable candidates will be contacted.