LAW ADVISOR VACANCY
Deloitte Greece is a member of the Deloitte international network, that has a presence in more than 150 countries and with about 200,000 professionals, all committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
Deloitte Greece provides through 3 separate legal entities audit, financial advisory, consulting, tax and accounting services. With a staff of more than 580 and offices in Athens and Thessaloniki, Deloitte Greece focuses on all major industries including financial services; tourism & leisure, shipping; energy; manufacturing, consumer business; life sciences & health care and public sector services.
Due to the continuing expansion of Deloitte’s Tax practice, we are currently seeking to recruit a dynamic, high-caliber Law Professional to join our Tax Division.
Potential candidates should fulfill the following criteria:
- University degree in Law
- LLM or M.Sc. (preferably in Taxation) or equivalent postgraduate qualification
- Completion of the long-term Tax Seminar provided either by AUEB or by Deloitte Academy will be considered a strong asset
- Up to 3 years of relevant work experience - either in a corporate tax environment, a professional services firm or a legal firm
- Excellent command of the English language
- Computer literacy
- Excellent written, verbal & presentation skills
- Commitment to high levels of client service and ability to build strong relationships
- Focus on delivering work of high quality
Candidates will be expected to work under pressure and maintain a professional demeanor, exhibit high level of discretion of confidential work and information as well as excellent interpersonal skills and team spirit.
Our organization offers a highly competitive remuneration package, continuous training both in Greece and abroad, medical insurance scheme, excellent career prospects and opportunities for rapid career development.
Please send your CV (quoting the reference code LA/0914) to [Για να στείλετε τo βιογραφικό σας κάντε κλικ εδώ] .
All applicants will be acknowledged and treated in strict confidence.