You will work in multi-disciplinary teams to provide a range of advisory services. Team members include professionals with a variety of backgrounds including excellent academic credentials in quantitative sciences, IT, business and economics among other, as well as deep professional experience.
Working together, we help clients better assess and improve their operations, grow revenue and manage risks to increase shareholder value.
You will build valued relationships with external clients and internal peers and contribute to the development of a portfolio of business by focusing on high-impact opportunities.
Bringing experience and unique insight on one or more services, you will use your knowledge and experience to help shape solutions to client problems. As a respected professional, you will communicate effectively with EY engagement partners and managers and contribute to building, managing and motivating high-performing teams.
Technical skills requirements:
- Excellent academic background, including at a minimum both a bachelor and a master degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Econometrics, Engineering, Economics, Information Technology or other related field with strong quantitative focus. Ph.D. will be considered an asset.
- 1 to 8 years of professional experience in financial services, with focus on the following:
- Development and validation of credit risk models (scoring and rating models, stress testing, risk decision, impairment, economic capital, regulatory capital calculation, optimizing of marketing / sales / debt collection and recovery activities).
- Experience in credit risk management, including credit policies and processes, data & IT systems.
- Knowledge and understanding of financial institutions’ legal, regulatory and accounting framework for credit models development.
- Strong skills in programming, database, statistical packages (i.e. SAS, SPSS, SQL, R, Matlab). Software development experiences in Java and C/C++ as well as advanced databases will be considered an asset.
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills in English. Knowledge of additional languages will be considered an asset.
- Ability and comfort in researching client inquiries and emerging issues, including regulations, industry practices, emerging trends, new technologies and methodologies.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Broad consulting and project management skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel and work abroad for international projects.
- Completed military obligations (where applicable)