Elais-Unilever Hellas AE, an operating Company of Unilever, one of the world’s largest Food, Home and Personal Goods group, maintains a leading position in
its fields of operations by combining international best practice with long established knowledge of local conditions.
We are interested in recruiting high potential individuals, who can achieve results in a team environment, are creative, self motivated, can motivate others and who demonstrate good communication skills, for the following position:
MANAGEMENT TRAINEE in the FINANCE AREA
A career in Finance at Unilever will offer you a broad range of opportunities to grow and learn as a business leader. You will have the chance to develop an extensive set of skills and competencies through a variety of challenging assignments at a local, regional or global level. Working in a multi-functional team environment, you play an essential role in driving the delivery of the strategy and the business agenda on finance support to win with brands, win in the market place, and win through continuous improvement.
Candidates’ Required Qualifications:
Graduate in Economics / Business Administration
- Postgraduate degree in relevant subjects
- Strong organizational , numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to show effective leadership, to solve problems and to set priorities
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to work within diverse
organizations and teams.
- Possession of Proficiency degree in English language
- Competency in using software packages (MS Office)
- No military obligations pending for male candidates
- Little (max.3 years) or no previous experience.
- International mobility
- Previous experience in Budgeting will be considered an asset
Our Company offers:
- Progressive work experience and steadily increasing responsibility
- International career opportunities
- Various fringe benefits, including medical and life insurance.
- Competitive remuneration
All CVs will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Unposting Date: Sep-14-2014, 3:59:00 PM