Job opportunity in Barilla Hellas
Barilla Hellas SA, a leading multinational organization in the FMCG sector, is currently seeking to recruit, for its operation in Theva plant, a qualified and experienced Engineer, reporting to the Production & Environment Manager, for the position of:
PRODUCTION & PACKAGING SHIFT SUPERVISOR
- Effective management and coordination of day to day production activities throughout his shift
- Record and reporting of all relevant KPI’s data
- Efficient and timely planning of resources (raw materials, personnel, equipment)
- Analysis, monitoring and follow up of tasks/projects in the production department
- Coaching and development of all operators in his area of responsibility, especially by reinforcing problem solving and process improvement skills
- Supporting and enhancement of the TPM method implementation (Total Production Maintenance) by leading and/or participating in FI/CI teams
- Promotion of safe working environment culture and inspection of working installations
University Degree in Chemical or Industrial Engineering, Master’s degree will be considered as an asset
- Age up to 32 years old
- Minimum 2 – 3 years previous working experience in the industrial sector, especially within a food organization
- Excellent command of the English language, fluent knowledge of the Italian language will be highly appreciated.
- IT literate (MS Office), experience in SAP would be an advantage
- Advanced leadership and project management skills
- Sound organizational and communication skills, analytical thinking, result-orientation
- Able to work as part of a team, to prioritize, multi-task and work with minimum supervision.
- The company offers an attractive remuneration package, excellent working environment, medical insurance scheme and continuous learning and development opportunities.
Interested candidates should forward their resume by 13/09/2014, quoting the reference code PP01.