Aegean’s IT & T department is responsible for the strategy, provisioning and management of the company's IT infrastructure.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the candidate will be responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation and maintenance of systems hardware, software and related infrastructure.
Responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration,operation and maintenance of systems hardware,software and related infrastructure
- Take on a key role to ensure that system hardware,operating systems,software systems and related procedures meet the organizational needs
- University degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- At least 5 years of working experience on similar position
- Strong hands-on technical infrastructure skills including Desktop Services, Servers, networking components including Active Directory, DNS, DHCP
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft enterprise products
- Experience on working within virtualization technologies - in particular Hyper-V
- Knowledge of Symantec Net Backup
- A clear understanding of SAN storage topologies
- Appropriate engineering qualifications/certifications of the above technologies would be an advantage to your application
- Hands-on experience with Linux systems
- Excellent command of the English language
- Team oriented
- Pro-active, responsible and target focused