Creta Farm is today the largest meat product producer in Greece with state - of - the - art - facilities as well as leader of deli meats market.
We are looking for a: Treasury Manager (ΚΩΔ. TRS_1014)
General objectives of the job
To assess, monitor, plan and manage the efficient utilization of cash and financial services in a manner consistent with the objectives of the Company
Understand, manage, and supervise all aspects of cash flow.
- Forecast daily cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions.
- Manage all aspects of In-house investment portfolios.
- Communicate and manage effectively in a daily manner relationships with bank institutions & financial service providers
- Manage long-term and short-term investment strategies.
- Determine the Company’s goals and risk tolerance.
- Assess performance benchmarks and recommend changes.
- Review and recommend changes to the investment policies based on the market conditions.
- Prepare or monitor company’s various cash flow forecasts and perform financial modelling.
- Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
- Understand and manage appropriate accounting procedures and processes.
- Monitor bank service fees and address quality issues.
- Conduct benchmark studies of banks and their services to evaluate whether it fits Group’s requirements.
- Meet with cash management banks to plan cash management
- Evaluate alternative long-term borrowing strategies and make recommendations in accordance with the capital structure guidelines.
- Recommend, implement and maintain process improvements.
- Provide technical and other support for mergers and acquisitions and other projects as needed.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance.
- MBA desired.
- Working experience in the financial sector desired
- Extensive experience in preparing cash forecasts and cash flow analyses, ideally within the FMCG industry.
- Experience in building complex financial models to evaluate various financial plans.
- Experience in presenting and preparing proposals to recommend new products/services.
- Experience leading, coaching and developing staff.
- Very good PC skills, MS office, SAP ERP.
- Very good command of the English language.
Candidates must submit their resumes, the latest by Friday, October 10th, 2014
Code Reference: TRS 1014
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.