Banking Analytics Applications Sales Representative
The existing vacancy is for a sales person to position and sell licenses for Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA) - Suite of Solutions for Governance, Risk and Compliance to Greece and neighboring countries
Satisfy revenue targets for licenses and services across the OFSAA product line (covering Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications
- Basel III,
Enterprise Performance Management, Enterprise Risk
- Management, Operational Risk and Compliance Management, Customer
- Insight for Financial Services,
Financial Crime and Compliance Management)
- Competency in positioning the portfolio at a "C" level
- Building a deep and active engagement model with Clients
- Creating a tailored 'case for transformation' and solution proposal with supporting business case for each opportunity
- Close opportunities in a timely and managed process
- Sales lead generation and pipeline management
- Lead FSGBU account plan and coverage model to identify target Clients
Seasoned banking software sales professional with experience selling
- Banking Analytics, Enterprise Risk Management and / or Compliance software licenses.
- Deep knowledge about the local banking industry is vital.
- Ability to bring in insights about the emerging trends in banks’ buying patterns relative to core banking systems, enterprise risk management and
compliance systems is vital
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Proven network of executive level contacts within the CIS banking community.
- Knowledge of IT and Banking
- Excellent communications skills
- Proven problem solving capacity, including needs analysis and business justification skills
- Ability to travel as required
Detailed Description and Job RequirementsSells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of sales experience. Successful sales track record. Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills. Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.