Field Sales Manager @ Nike
Manage a team of 6 Field reps, 4 of which are based outside of Athens
- Deliver a mid-term strategic review of the Field Account base
- Develop, apply, and oversee the sales activities for the designated field sales team.
- Accountable for executing and analyzing business plans and performance targets.
- Work with the product or category business groups to develop programs and processes to achieve revenue targets and strong brand positioning.
- Manage the brand by executing and aligning brand initiatives that ensure strategic sales growth.
- Work with sales management to develop, apply, and oversee the field sales strategy.
- Drive sustainable, long-term growth for Field Sales accounts
- Create and implement business plans for achieving revenue growth and other financial targets.
- Lead and oversee the process for realistic and accurate scenario planning, forecasting, seasonal initiatives, business analysis, and new sales opportunities.
Capability to create and execute strategic plans
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with change management.
- 5-6 years of relevant experience
- Fluent English
Job Location: Athens, Greece