(Ref. Code: EA)
You will be providing support to the executive team and will be responsible for handling a wide range of executive support-related tasks in a highly professional manner.
- Organizing and maintaining files and records
- Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments
- Managing projects and conducting research
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations
- Filtering general information, queries, phone calls and correspondence directed to the executive team promptly and efficiently
- University Degree
- 2+ years’ professional experience in a similar position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English (level C2) and Greek
- Excellent IT Skills (MS Office, MS Visio, MS Project). ECDL certification will be considered an asset
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multitask and deal with confidential or sensitive matters
Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively under pressure
- Bright, confident and dynamic personality
To apply for this position, in confidence, please send your résumé via e-mail to email@example.com mentioning the reference code (EA).
Ref. Code: (CRMD10)
You will participate and contribute in a team that will implement the transfer of our current CRM4 to MS CRM 2013 on cloud, including data migration and workflows. From then on, you will be responsible for maintaining and extending the development of the MS CRM 2013 on cloud implementation and its services.
- Maintain Microsoft CRM 2013 on cloud platform
- Provide planning and architecting solutions
- Extend the development in order to provide new services
- Integrate CRM with company’s other systems (MIS, ERP)
- Design and develop workflows as well as any customizations required
- Research new technologies, tools and solutions
- University and/or Postgraduate Degree in a relevant field
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of .NET – connected applications in Visual Studio
- Knowledge of CRM web services, Workflows and Reports
- Excellent command of the English Language (Level C1)
- Ability to work in a team under guidelines provided by the chief architect and analyst, using agile software development (SCRUM)
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Strong teamwork approach
If you are a motivated, resourceful and self-driven professional looking to enhance your career further in a multinational and innovative environment then we would like to hear from you. Please send us your résumé and cover letter via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the reference code (CRMD1 0).
With millions of exams delivered in over 135 countries across the globe, PEOPLECERT offers globally recognised certifications (such as ITIL®, PRINCE2®, various ISO qualifications and others) as well as customized assessment tools and validation services for government & private-sector certification and licensure programmes around the world.
Through flexible & secure exam management systems, PEOPLECERT offers a suite of services for simple, flexible and secure exams, including online exam booking, multilingual online proctoring, e-certificates and online certificate verification.
As an equal opportunity employer, we recognize that our strength lies in our people. Our culture is young, ambitious and challenging and we actively promote training, team spirit and knowledge sharing.