ITT Goulds Pumps Job Opportunity-Financial Analyst / Accountant -Athens, Greece
ITT Industrial Process or otherwise known as Goulds Pumps is a dynamic business that is growing
and expanding globally. We have an extensive portfolio of leading edge technology in pumping systems, valves, control systems and services that has served customers in the oil and gas, mining, chemical, power generation, general industries markets and more for more than 160 years.
As a world leader, ITT Industrial Process/Goulds Pumps is always looking for experienced, self driven and results oriented professionals to grow business and create their own future in various territories and industry segments.
As one of the recognized leaders in our Industry, we seek talented professionals who are interested in challenges and have a will to drive our vision and succeed.
ITT Industrial Process/Goulds Pumps is a unique family like organization, providing the ideal workplace environment in which to create a rewarding career. We hope you will take the time to learn more about us and our current employment opportunities. You can visit our career website: www.ipcareers.itt.com
Currently, we have one key vacant position in Greece of ‘Financial Analyst / Accountant‘ to be located in our office in Athens.
The main responsibilities are:
- Participates in the monthly closing process, prepares journal entries, maintains clean set of BS accounts & assists with management reporting according to US GAAP.
- Reviews & monitors expenses and expense reports; ensures compliance with internal audit requirements; performs Concur audit trails.
- Processes invoices & maintains Accounts Payable ledger; coordinates international transactions, global allocations and recharges.
- Prepares financial reporting (including forecast), performs BS reviews, monitors e-banking and coordinates tasks for assigned countries.
- Supports the consolidation, monitoring and coordination of the new and existing EMEA region sales offices, by performing required tasks, financial activities, communicating with various departments etc.
- Ensure timely & accurate preparation of financial reporting (incl. budget, cash flow forecast etc).
- Performs, supports and participates in a variety of daily operations in the finance department; undertakes projects & attends to ad hoc requirements.
- Supports auditing process, understands & implements SOA.
- Maintains files, records and documentation appropriately, ensuring all is up to date.
- Liaises effectively inside and outside the organization as needed.
Requir ed Qualifications :
- BSc in Finance or Accounting studies, preferably AEI.
3– 5 years of experience in an accounting or finance department of a
- Excellent knowledge of the English language.
- Excellent Computer literacy (MS Office, profound knowledge of Excel, Hyperion exposure would be considered an asset).
- Knowledge of US GAAP and/or IFRS would be considered an asset.
- Auditing experience and exposure to SOA desirable.
- Effective organizational & numerical skills.
- Resistance to pressure & tolerance to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexibility & adaptability
To apply for the above position:
Please go to: www.ipcareers.itt.com - Click: Job Opportunity - Search: Req. ID # 2665BR
- CVs must be sent in English, otherwise your CV will not be considered.