Η εταιρεία Paylink, κύριος αντιπρόσωπος της Western Union στην Ελλάδα, brand κυρίαρχο στον τομέα του τόσο στην Ελλάδα όσο και παγκοσμίως, αναζητεί να προσλάβει:
Position: Technical Support Engineer (Code: TSE 1 0 14 )
Division: Information Technology
City: N. Cosmos - Athens
An experienced and self-motivated individual, to fulfil the position of Technical Support Engineer in our IT department.
- Maintain backups of all IT related content (documents, databases, logs)
- Perform hardware and software upgrades
- Provide user support
- Installation and configuration of desktops and servers
- Experience with Microsoft technologies (Windows Server 2003/2008, Active Directory, Exchange Server, Group Policies)
- Experience with Linux Operating Systems (CentOS, Ubuntu)
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP networking and related devices (routers, switches)
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good knowledge of English language
- At least 1 year experience in similar position
- VMware Virtualization (vSphere, vCenter Server)
- Working knowledge of Enterprise Backup Tools
- Experience with Avaya Call Center
The company offers an attractive remuneration package with additional insurance coverage.
Candidates with the above competencies please send your CV, referring the position “Systems Administrator (Code: TSE 1014)" in the subject line of your e-mail, to the following e-mail address: [Για να στείλετε τo βιογραφικό σας κάντε κλικ εδώ]
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and will be acknowledged promptly.