The Physical Security Administrator will provide professional services as a member of the Physical Security subsection of the Security & Fraud, in HSBC Bank plc-Greece. The jobholder must co-operate very closely with the Physical Security Manager and provide support on the operational management of physical security duties in order to ensure safe and secure working conditions for employees, customers and visitors to any Group building.
Access management: Issue access cards in line with the procedures.
- Maintain relevant registers and files up to date
- Bank’s keys and alarm combinations: Responsible for the administration of
- Key and Combinations Safekeeping
- Complete logs and maintain accurate records: Prepare/ provide accurate information required for the production of various Physical Security Risk (PSR)
reports (i.e. incidents monitoring, alarm activation, daily media, law enforcement reports, visitors)
- Cost monitoring: Prepare accurate monthly MI reports
- Assist in the Vendors Risk Management process. Collect the required information and maintain the vendors’ files up to date in line with the Group
- Provide support on miscellaneous PSR tasks (i.e. risk assessments, presentations, projects etc)
- Escalate incidents as appropriate following set down procedures
- Delivery Service Excellence to all internal and external customers
- Provide support to the branch network/ other HSBC departments and demonstrate an effective working knowledge.
- Build good working relationships with internal and external parties.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Good knowledge and understanding of Security control procedures is preferable
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written in English and Greek
- High level of computer literacy and the ability to work in a technically demanding environment
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Ability to adapt to risk and prioritise the workload
- Planning and organisational skills
- Interpersonal and relationship skills
- Drive licence