In this role of Cash Collector in the Customer Financial Services department you will play a key role in the collections and cash application process.
You will also be providing qualitative feedback to the business, that you gather from your communication with the customers.
The role reports into the Customer Financial Services Manager.
- Daily communication with accounts for collections of accounts receivables
- Monitoring of risk mitigating tools
- Cash application
- Monitoring of order status
- Analyze financial KPI’s and propose solutions for maximizing revenue while mitigating risk
- Be the connection point between sales and customer financial services. Exchange key qualitative and quantitative data.