We are looking for a personal assistant to join our team.
The person will have the following responsibilities:
- Receptionist for the Dell office (welcome/host partners and customers)
- Coordination of Customer complaints to resolution.
- Pre-Sales Support for documentation preparation
- Office Management activities
- Inventory/Demo handling
- Admin Support for Country Manager
- Organizational skills
- Customer driven/ friendly
- Executes with min supervision
- Past experience is a must
- Fluent English
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.