Colgate is a $17.4 billion global consumer products company with leadership positions in Oral Care, Personal Care and Household Care, operating in 220
countries worldwide. At Colgate, we are committed to becoming truly the best place to work. Critical to this mission is ensuring we not only provide great
job opportunities and exciting career paths, but that we foster a culture which encourages people to work together to drive innovation and creativity.
If you can make a difference and would like to help shape the future and share the success of this dynamic organization, apply to Colgate-Palmolive now.
We are interested in recruiting high potential individuals for the following position:
Plant Microbiologist (MICRO/1114) reporting to Quality Manager
The appointee will provide support to all production activities by being responsible for a part of the following activities:
- Raw material, intermediate and finished goods sampling and microbiological analysis.
- Interpretation of results.
- Validation of manufacturing processes in order to identify and solve microbiological issues and ensure micro integrity.
- Resolution of routine microbiological issues.
- Provide expertise to the production operation.
The ideal candidate must have:
- University degree with specialization in food - industrial microbiology or biotechnology (e.g. Biology, Microbiology, Agricultural University of Athens / Food dept, Chemical Engineer)
- Relevant professional experience of 1-2 years may be considered an asset
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Have excellent command of Greek and English languages
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
Fulfilled military obligations for male candidates
Candidates are expected to have dynamic personality, good analytical and communication skills, high business understanding, a continuous improvement
mentality and the determination to succeed in a challenging and rewarding environment.
The company offers an attractive salary with excellent benefits including group life insurance, medical and pension plan and excellent career prospects.
Candidates must submit their resumes, the latest by November 7th, 2014, by filling in the on-line application form,