Product Manager City & Guilds
Ref. Code: (PMCG)
You will join Greece Business Development Department responsible for contributing to the development and implementation of City & Guilds Sales and Marketing strategy in the language certification market in Greece. You will develop new ideas aiming in increasing both brand awareness and certification profitability. The position cooperates with marketing, sales and customer service departments in order to set and meet the annual sales and profit targets.
- Specifying market requirements by conducting market research.
- Developing methodologies and tools for market analysis
- Monitoring and analysing the competition as well as tracking new trends
- Designing the annual plan of actions and marketing programme
- Assessing and reviewing the marketing and sales activities in order to facilitate the market expansion
- University Degree in Marketing or Business Administration, Master degree will be an asset.
- Minimum of 4-5 years of relevant working experience of sales or marketing preferably in the ELT sector.
- Excellent command of English (C2 level).
- Experience in Internet Marketing.
- Project management skills, planning and team working capabilities.
- Analytical skills, ability to work with numbers producing accurate and detailed reports.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, ability to deal with different cultures and to work under pressure.
- Excellent IT Skills, ECDL Core/Expert certification will be considered an asset
If you are a motivated, resourceful and self-driven professional looking to enhance your career further then please send your CV via e-mail to email@example.com mentioning the reference code (PMCG).
With millions of exams delivered in over 135 countries across the globe, PEOPLECERT offers globally recognised certifications (such as ITIL®, PRINCE2®, various ISO qualifications and others) as well as customized assessment tools and validation services for government & private-sector certification and licensure programmes around the world.
Through flexible & secure exam management systems, PEOPLECERT offers a suite of services for simple, flexible and secure exams, including online exam booking, multilingual online proctoring, e-certificates and online certificate verification.
As an equal opportunity employer, we recognize that our strength lies in our people. Our culture is young, ambitious and challenging and we actively promote training, team spirit and knowledge sharing.