Coca-Cola Hellenic is one of the world's largest bottlers of products of The Coca-Cola Company with sales of more than 2 billion unit cases, operations in
28 countries, serving a population of approximately 560 million people.
Coca-Cola Tria Epsilon is one of the biggest companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry in Greece and a member of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Group. Since it’s founding in 1969, the company operates in the Greek market aiming to add value to its consumers, customers, employees and suppliers and also contribute substantially and effectively in the Greek economy and the local communities, where it operates.
Coca-Cola Tria Epsilon bottles, distributes and trades the Coca-Cola Company products, along with a range of its own products, such as the juices Amita and
Frulite, the bottled water AVRA, Tsakiris potato snacks as well as products in cooperation with other companies, such as the ready to drink coffee illy
cafe, the mixers Tuborg and Schweppes, the energy drink Monster and the tea Nestea.
The Company is seeking to recruit a Value Chain Financial Analyst. The Value Chain Financial Analyst has primary responsibility to monitor and support the business planning and budgeting process.
- On time delivery of customer, channel and brand profitability reporting
- Effectively manage OPEX allocation process and fully utilize model
- Liaise with commercial department to understand business and provide variances explanation for profitability reporting
- Ensure accurate and timely Reporting of concentrate incidence
- Develop promotional investment analysis
- Work closely with other functions on new products/customers value chains
- Handle effectively day to day requests, by setting control checks
Qualifications - External
- University Degree in Economics/ Finance
- MSc in Finance or MBA will be considered as an asset
- Minimum 1 year experience in Finance
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to cope under pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent Knowledge of English
- Strong PC Skills
- ACCA or CFA are highly appreciated
- Experience of planning and organising own workload
- Previous experience with SAP or other ERP system will be an asset
Coca-Cola Hellenic is an equal opportunities employer. Your application is held in a complete confidence in accordance with data protection legislation. References will not be taken up without your explicit permission.
Primary Location: GR-Attiki-Athens
Closing Date: Nov 28, 2014