We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
The Client Specialist will build loyalty and act as the account manager of the end users. The Client Specialist will focus on retaining and growing desktop revenue, enhance desktop usage, build messaging communities and enhance the customer experience through being an expert in the customer workflow.
- Responsible for a "book" of business of desktop products and clients directly aligned with an account team.
- To drive desktop revenue retention and growth through engaging with existing clients to embed our solutions into the daily workflow of the end-users.
- To build relationships with end users by understanding and fulfilling their needs by helping them extract the most value from Thomson Reuters desktops.
- To build messaging communities with end-users by understanding and fulfilling their business needs.
- To upsell transaction and desktop add on modules through
2. Delivery of customer relevant campaigns
3. Delivery of specialist workshops, seminars and surge activities
- To take a lead in upgrading our clients to the latest product releases
- To execute sector campaigns and provide customer feedback directly to Sector and Product Development teams(represent voice of the customer)
- Actively participate, engage, share information and expertise in the virtual expert teams for workflows addressed
- To provide value-added expertise (workflow solutions, consulting, guidance, learning) to allow end-users to extract the most value from their TR desktop
- To communicate and share timely important market, account and end user information with the account team
- To take a lead in the account team strategy via user profiling and retention planning
- Actively drive role related activities in strategic migration and roll out projects
- Enter and maintain relevant data into appropriate Customer Relationship Management Systems (TRUST/Siebel) as required.
- Target 80% customer on site time
- No restriction for travel
The position will be offered on local terms and conditions, and will report to Head of Client Specialists, Central Eastern Europe
- Greek and English speaker
- Autonomous, able to self motivate and self drive
- Customer focused
- Commercially aware
- High sense of responsibility, accountability, ownership and urgency
- Eager to learn new workflows products and markets
- Excellent presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Results driven
- Team player
- Good project management skills
- Self development oriented
- Master degree in Economics or Finance
- 3+ years of proven experience in client related financial industry, ideally cross asset with emphasis in Foreign Exchange, Fixed Income and Commodities or Asset/Portfolio Management or Reaseach
- Strong interest in Greek and international financial markets in particular foreign exchange, commodities and fixed income
- Deep understanding of the business model of the Greek banks
- Willingness to self develop and get valid accreditations for financial markets
- Experience with Thomson Reuters desktops such as Eikon, Datastream and Dealing preferred
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers.
As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over
60,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world.
Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit careers.thomsonreuters.com.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.