Colgate is a $16.7 billion global consumer products company with leadership positions in Oral Care, Personal Care and Household Care, operating in 220
countries worldwide. At Colgate, we are committed to becoming truly the best place to work. Critical to this mission is ensuring we not only provide great
job opportunities and exciting career paths, but that we foster a culture which encourages people to work together to drive innovation and creativity.
If you can make a difference and would like to help shape the future and share the success of this dynamic organization, apply to Colgate-Palmolive now.
We are looking for a: Retail Marketing Trainee (MRKT/1114) (duration: 6 months)
The appointee will be located in Athens and will be responsible for assisting the Senior Brand Managers in the brands’ marketing projects. More specifically, his/her responsibilities will include:
Assisting in the launch of new products through adapting designs and dealing with administrative processes
- Development or adaptation of various POPs (design and key messages) for the brands launches and/or re-launches
- Analysis of sales, shares, and consumer data, in collaboration with local retail marketing teams, to drive performance diagnostics and recommend action
- Assisting in the brands media and social media campaigns per country, in collaboration with media agency
- Assisting in the preparation of business reviews and ad-hoc presentations, following up on action plans
University Degree in Business Administration or Marketing & Advertising
- Excellent command of Greek and English languages
- PC competency (especially in Office software, internet applications and new digital technologies)
- Good communication and analytical skills
Candidates must submit their resumes, the latest by Friday, December 5th, 2014 by filling in the online application form
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.