Deloitte Greece is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a private UK company limited by guarantee, whose member firms are legally separate and independent entities. Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte’s more than 200,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
In Greece, “Deloitte Hadjipavlou Sofianos & Cambanis S.A.” provides audit services, “Deloitte Business Solutions Hadjipavlou Sofianos & Cambanis S.A.” financial advisory, tax and consulting services and “ Deloitte Accounting Compliance & Reporting Services S.A.” accounting outsourcing services. With a staff of more than 580 and offices in Athens and Thessaloniki, Deloitte Greece focuses on all major industries including financial services; shipping; energy; consumer business; life sciences & health care and public sector services. Deloitte clients include most of the leading private and public, commercial, financial and industrial companies.
Deloitte Consulting’s technology professionals help clients identify and solve their most critical information and technological challenges. We provide advisory though end-to-end implementation services and are recognized in the marketplace for capabilities across the spectrum. Our SAP Technologies team performs advisory and implementation services to address financial, supply chain, manufacturing and other business needs throughout the enterprise with the full suite of SAP products.
Due to our continuing expansion, we are currently seeking to recruit high caliber SAP Consultants in the areas of ERP Financials & Logistics modules, BI/EPM/BPC, as well as Technical consultants (Basis & Developers) to join our Technology Consulting Team.
Potential candidates should fulfill the following criteria:
- A functional/technical background with full lifecycle SAP ERP implementations and relevant experience in industry and/or consulting
- University Degree in Finance, Engineering or IT
- A Postgraduate Qualification in related disciplines will be highly appreciated
- Adeptness in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Ability to implement technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team
- Ability to collaborate with clients, provide guidance on SAP functionality, transfer knowledge, and train end-users
- Excellent command of the English language
- Excellent written, verbal & presentation skills
- Commitment to gaining exposure to multiple industries
- Deep understanding of financial concepts and data
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a professional demeanor
Our organization offers a highly competitive remuneration package, continuous training both in Greece and abroad, medical insurance scheme, excellent career prospects and opportunities for rapid career development.
Interested applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to [Για να στείλετε τo βιογραφικό σας κάντε κλικ εδώ] , by quoting the reference code (MC-SAP/1014).
All applicants will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.