Nokia invests in technologies important in a world where billions of devices are connected. We are focused on three businesses: network infrastructure software, hardware and services, which we offer through Nokia Networks; location intelligence, which we provide through HERE; and advanced technology development and licensing, which we pursue through Nokia Technologies. Each of these businesses is a leader in its respective field.
Through Networks, Nokia is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Applies strategic and business targets to HR processes, products and services. Acts as the primary, trusted HR advisor and coach to line managers in people management & HR practices. Supports line managers to achieve their business targets.
Main Responsibility Area
People strategy action plan implementation. Talent management support. Execution of change management initiatives. Coaching, mentoring and development of teams and team members. Delivering high quality in HR service. Voice service & e-mail covering full range of HR professional services delivered in the region. Support in more complex questions. End-to-end People process support. HR policy support and interpretation. HR tools support to managers and employees. Employment laws and collective agreements info to ee s and mgrs. Policy and process training. Case handling regarding labor law and collective agreements. Special roles & projects.
* People strategy action plan implementation
- Leading and facilitating global HR guidelines implementation to ensure coaching and consulting to leadership teams and individual managers in own respective responsibility area
* Talent management support
- Facilitates the implementation of talent management reviews and succession planning and talent development
* Execution of change management initiatives
- Facilitates and organizes change projects to support changes implementation
* Coaching, mentoring and development of teams and team members
- Supporting the leaders in developing his/her team and team members globally by providing expertise in team and leadership development, coaching and mentoring, diversity and job rotation
- Coaching management to reach their targets through HR practices, people, leadership and culture related contents and actions
- Coaching managers to take the ownership of all people management and HR practices and facilitating the implementation of people management processes
* Participating Mergers & Acquisition and Outsourcing activities on project base
* Case handling of labor law and collective agreements
* Supporting managers in maintaining and improving team members wellbeing at work.
* Contributing to HR Community
- Implementing and sharing best practices within HR community
- As a team member in HR community showing proactive and independent attitude and willingness to learn new things
* Expressing, driving and promoting company’s culture and values.
Typically 5-7 years relevant HR experience, fully competent.
Works with strong integrity
- Excellent business understanding and easily set up credibility & partnership with business teams
- Demonstrate strong leadership in leveraging resources to achieve the goal
- Good coaching & facilitation skill