Coca-Cola Hellenic is one of the world's largest bottlers of products of The Coca-Cola Company with sales of more than 2 billion unit cases, operations in
28 countries, serving a population of approximately 560 million people.
Coca-Cola Tria Epsilon is one of the biggest companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry in Greece and a member of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Group. Since it’s founding in 1969, the company operates in the Greek market aiming to add value to its consumers, customers, employees and suppliers and also contribute substantially and effectively in the Greek economy and the local communities, where it operates.
Coca-Cola Tria Epsilon bottles, distributes and trades the Coca-Cola Company products, along with a range of its own products, such as the juices Amita and
Frulite, the bottled water AVRA, Tsakiris potato snacks as well as products in cooperation with other companies, such as the ready to drink coffee illy
cafe, the mixers Tuborg and Schweppes, the energy drink Monster and the tea Nestea.
The Company is seeking to recruit a Commercial Finance MT Specialist. Commercial Finance MT Specialist has primary responsibility to monitor and support the Market to cash process.
- Responsible for Key account customers collection process
- Coordinates actions to reduce and solve customer financial claims
- Reconcile Customer –Vendor statements
- Ensure no Audit findings
- Cooperate with Key Account Managers
- Perform Rebate Calculation and settlements on a monthly basis
- Ensure that company policies are followed
- Participates in the Month End closing process
- University Degree in Finance / Accounting /Management
- 2 years in Credit & AR Management
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to cope under pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent Knowledge of English
- Strong PC Skills
- Experience of Credit & AR Management will be consider an asset
- Previous experience in FMCG industry will be an asset
- Previous experience with SAP or other ERP system will be an asset
Coca-Cola Hellenic is an equal opportunities employer. Your application is held in a complete confidence in accordance with data protection legislation. References will not be taken up without your explicit permission.
Θέση εργασίας : Finance
Βασική τοποθεσία : GR-Αττική-Αθήνα
Πρόγραμμα απασχόλησης εργαζομένου : Πλήρης απασχόληση
Δημοσίευση θέσης : 9 Δεκ 2014, 10:35:37 πμ
Ημερομηνία λήξης δημοσίευσης : 15 Δεκ 2014, 11:59:00 μμ