Microsoft Sharepoint Developer
PwC in Greece is the largest professional services firm in the country, with premises in Athens and Thessaloniki and approximately 900 employees. More than
195,000 people in 157 countries across our network share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice. This
enables us to provide top-quality industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to our clients.
We are one of the leading providers of Technology Consulting services in Greece, assisting organisations to get value from technology investments and bring
together the skills to deliver improvements in people, processes, and technology.
Due to the continued growth of our practice and consistently high demand for technology services, we are now recruiting a Microsoft Sharepoint Developer in our Technology Consulting team in Athens.
The role entails:
- Assist in the creation of the system design and functional specifications;
- Design, coding, implementation, testing and documentation of advanced SharePoint solutions;
- Management of SharePoint based implementations, from initial installation to maintenance and further customization.
- Integration of Sharepoint solutions with third party applications / data sources.
- Translation of project design into code;
- Active contribution in business development activities; participating in meetings/presentations with clients; participating in the RFP process; preparing the necessary documentation.
The successful candidate should have:
- Three (3) to six (6) years relevant professional experience with Microsoft Sharepoint. Experience in IT consulting will be highly appreciated;
- Bachelor or Master degree in IT Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Sciences or related discipline;
- Experience in designing, testing and implementing advanced Sharepoint solutions;
- Experience in installing, administering, managing and maintaining Sharepoint Applications;
- Working experience with Sharepoint 2010 / 2013;
- Good knowledge of other Microsoft Products (MS Office, MS SQL, IIS, etc.);
- Microsoft Certifications in Sharepoint will be an advantage;
- Sound knowledge of software development, .NET , programming languages / frameworks, database technology, Windows /Unix / Linux operating environments;
- Ability to draft technical documentation;
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to express ideas verbally and in writing, in a clear, concise and professional manner, (both in English & in Greek);
- Commitment to providing excellent quality work and building client relationships.
What we offer
PwC is all about people, encouraging high performance and quality. At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are
encouraged and excellence is rewarded.
You will develop as a professional through our extensive training programme together with constant coaching and a working culture which fosters continuous learning.
We offer the prospective of being part of a global network of firms that provides challenging opportunities to enhance your career. Our firm offers a
competitive remuneration package that includes an attractive base salary and benefits, and opportunities for rapid career development in a secure and
challenging working environment.
All applicants will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.
Για αποστολή βιογραφικού επισκεφθείτε την ιστοσελίδα του kariera.gr