INTRALOT, a public listed company, is the leading supplier of integrated gaming and transaction processing systems, innovative game content, sports betting management and interactive gaming services to state-licensed gaming organizations worldwide. Its broad portfolio of products & services, its know-how of Lottery, Betting, Racing & Video Lottery operations and its leading-edge technology, give INTRALOT a competitive advantage, which contributes directly to customers’ efficiency, profitability and growth. With presence in 57 jurisdictions, more than 5.700 people and revenues of €1,54 billion for 2013, INTRALOT has established its presence on all 5 continents.
INTRALOT would like to employ:
The Consolidation Accountant will be actively involved in the consolidation process of Headquarters under the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
The Company Offers
- Attractive remuneration package
- Challenging work environment
- Significant opportunities for professional growth
- University or College Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- ACCA Professional Qualification is considered a plus
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in large-scale consolidations
- Solid knowledge of IFRS and financial statement preparation required
- Experience in the preparation of consolidated financial statements for multiple entities
- Ability to meet business critical deadlines
- Ability to work in cross functional teams in a fast paced environment
- Excellent command of English language
- Strong communication skills