Coca-Cola HBC Greece is one of the biggest companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry in Greece and a member of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Group, one of the world's largest bottlers of products of The Coca-Cola Company operating in 28 countries. Since it’s founding in 1969, the company operates in the Greek market aiming to add value to its consumers, customers, employees and suppliers and also contribute substantially and effectively in the Greek economy and the local communities, where it operates.
Coca-Cola Tria Epsilon bottles, distributes and trades the Coca-Cola Company products, along with a range of its own products, such as the juices Amita and Frulite, the bottled water AVRA, Tsakiris snacks as well as products in cooperation with other companies, such as the ready to drink coffee illy issimo, the mixers Schweppes, the energy drink Monster, the tea Nestea and a portfolio of Premium Spirits.
The Company is seeking to recruit a Commercial HR Junior Business Partner. The Commercial HR Junior Business Partner works in partnership with the Sales Support, Marketing, Commercial Excellence & Business Insights and Premium Spirits & Snacks teams as well as HR centers of Expertise to ensure implementation of our organizational development and people strategy.
- Ensures that the right organizational structure is in place and roles are communicated clearly to all stakeholders;
- Sets and implements clear annual plan for recruitment and talent development in cooperation with HR CoEs (Talent, Learning & Development, Compensation & Benefits);
- Handles daily people issues related to performance and talent plans in cooperation with line managers
- Leads people cost optimization and continuous productivity improvements;
- Contributes to achievement of high individual and team performance levels through effective handling of performance related issues;
- Supports in the deployment of functional development programs not covered by CCD (i.e. Marketing, Sales Trainers, KAMs) & establishment of Sales & Marketing curriculum with Commercial HR BPs, CCD & L&D;
- Supports in implementation of assessment and development centers/tools for total Commercial population in cooperation with all Commercial HR BPs and L&D CoE team;
- Acts as coach and trusted business advisor for the line managers in the areas of leadership, organizational effectiveness, change management and capability building;
- Coordinates People Development Forum with line managers for own area of responsibility and supports total Commercial HR BP team to increase quality of PDF output and individual development plans;
- Contributes in the design and implementation of the employee engagement action plan to ensure continuous improvement in own area of responsibility and supports in the coordination and monitoring of relevant initiatives across commercial in cooperation with Commercial HR BPs;
- Manages the relationships between the Sub-function Managers and the HR Function to ensure that right service levels are achieved and business plan is delivered;
- Develops good relationship with the employee Unions and handles effectively people related issues without business disruption
- University degree in Business or HR (Mandatory)
- 3-5 years of experience in Human Resources
- Experience in managing Talent Acquisition, Management and Development processes and programs as well as handling of employee and performance related issues
- Understanding of Compensation and Benefits practices
- Previous experience in supporting change initiatives
- Fluency in English is required
- Desirable Criteria:
- Master degree in Human Resources will be considered an Asset
- Experience with SAP
- Generic Close
Coca-Cola Hellenic is an equal opportunities employer. Your application is held in a complete confidence in accordance with data protection legislation. References will not be taken up without your explicit permission.
Ημερομηνία λήξης δημοσίευσης : 9 Ιαν 2015, 11:59:00 μμ