Accenture is looking for
to join our Accenture Technology Solutions Workforce as
Programmers / Junior Software Engineers
Some of the world’s best known brands and biggest companies turn to Accenture for help with their most difficult technology challenges, and Accenture Technology Solutions provides the practical answers. The work we do is not only important; it also has a noticeable impact. The results can be seen changing everyday life for people all around us.
Accenture Technology Solutions professionals collaborate with Accenture’s global network of Consulting and Services experts to offer our clients a “start-to-finish" approach for technology challenges. Accenture uses proven methods, tools and architectures to solve clients’ problems and help them become high-performance businesses. Our job is to implement the hands-on practical technology work to support Accenture’s solution delivery.
- A Programmer assists in the development, delivery and management of technology-based business solutions.
- A Software Engineer has experience in coding, testing and implementing configuration changes and assisting in the design of software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements.
- Educational background in programming (TEI or other computer / programming school )
- Good knowledge / experience in two or more of the following areas: Java/J2EE, XML, PL/SQL, BPEL, Microsoft .Net, C, C++, DB2, Visual Basic, C#, html
- Some experience of Webservices Development desirable
- Java/OO Application Design Experience desirable
Key responsibilities may include
- Designing, coding and testing software modules that meet design specifications
- Creating, executing and documenting the tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements (technical, functional and user interface)
- Participating in identifying configuration changes to applications so that they meet business process requirements
- Participating in designing the framework of a technical infrastructure, including network, platforms and servers, enterprise enabling, application enabling, security and operations management
- Implementing the technical infrastructure, including networks, platforms and servers, enterprise enabling, application enabling, security and operations management
- Integrating technical and application components to meet business requirements
- Maintaining, tuning and repairing applications in order to keep them performing according to technical and functional specifications; performing preventive maintenance activities; providing user support
- Successful candidates should be dynamic, hard working, ambitious and good team players.
- Good communication skills in both Greek and English are required.
- Flexibility in working abroad is a must.
- Military obligations fulfilled or deferred for at least 2yrs forward
- Competitive compensation packages
- Comprehensive training programs
- A stimulating and multinational working environment
- Opportunities to work abroad
- Very good career advancement opportunities.
If you wish to Achieve High Performance, delivering high value added solutions to our clients’ needs, you are more than welcome to submit your resume online, now! Make the right choice for you and apply on line through our website: http://www.accenture.com/
or at the following link : careers3.accenture.com/taleo/taleo.asp?countryname=Greece
choosing “JUNIOR PROGRAMMER"
All applications will be treated in full confidence.