MINERVA S.A. Edible Oils Enterprises, member of the PZ CUSSONS plc, one of the leading multinational FMCG companies in the Greek market, is looking for a:
The Marketing Trainee will follow an extended induction program based on rotation to several commercial departments such as Sales, Demand Planning and Trade Marketing. This induction will allow the trainee to develop commercial acumen, through on the job training and project delivery.
Following the induction program the trainee will hold a position in the marketing function as to apply the knowledge earned and develop the marketing skills.
0-2 working experience, full training is provided.
- University Degree in Business Administration/ Marketing/ Economics
- Postgraduate Degree
- Fluency in English, Proficiency Level
- Perfect knowledge of MS-Office environment
- Driving License
- Fulfilled military obligations for male candidates
- Excellent communication, team working and leadership skills, along with a continuous improvement mentality are essential for this role.
- A competitive remuneration package (base salary, bonus, medical scheme, plus other benefits) is also offered.
If you would like to use your skills and expertise to the full and are interested to work in a dynamic and growing company, please send your CV along with a cover letter in English by e-mail to the following address:
All CV’s will be treated with strict confidentiality.
The company will only contact candidates with resumes that meet the required qualifications and criteria.