PEOPLECERT, global leader in exam delivery and certification of professionals is seeking exceptional and talented individuals to join our team as:
Business Development Consultants /
Business Development Team Leader
Ref. Code: (BDC)
Launched in June 2014, ACCESSIBILITY PASS (www.accessibilitypass.org) is the global certification standard that assesses the accessibility level of hotels / conference centres, based on their facilities and personnel skills. An alternative but essential marketing tool, it adds to a hotel / conference centre’s competitive advantages while guarantying reliable information for guests with accessibility needs, such as senior citizens, people with disabilities or people with temporarily reduced mobility (e.g. pregnant women, family holidaymakers with babies in strollers, the recently injured etc.).
Selling ACCESSIBILITY PASS to hotels / conference centers aiming to develop a strong network of certified venues globally. Your annual goal is set. Your reward too!
- Network Development: Manage the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing, primarily using the web and your phone
- Relationship Management: build strong relationships with all prospective and existing customers and expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints
- Report: monitor progress against daily/weekly/monthly targets and report to team leader
- Think and discuss: this is a new business. Critical thinking and discussion on market feedback are essential.
- Experience in B2B sales with proven ability to hold business conversations with senior executives and to meet/exceed performance metrics
- Experience in phone / online sales with proven ability to get through gate keepers
- Experience in international setting, with ability to sell globally
- Experience in the travel / hospitality industry will be considered an asset
- Super sales motivated and hungry to succeed
- Strong communication skills (verbal and writing), with ability to negotiate with different types customers
- Open to change with ability to adapt quickly within a fast moving environment
- Team player who can also work on own initiative
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language (C2 level), any additional language will be considered an asset
- Excellent IT Skills; ECDL Core / Expert certification will be considered an asset
If you are an international, highly motivated professional looking to enhance your career we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the reference code (BDC ).
(Ref. Code: EA)
You will be providing support to C level executives of the company and will be responsible for handling a wide range of executive support-related tasks in a highly professional manner.
Main responsibilities :
- Compose general correspondence and emails as directed
- Screen and route telephone calls
- Maintain contact lists and various data bases
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for various executive meetings, including scheduling meetings
- Assist in preparation of presentation materials both in written and electronic formats
- Manage and maintain executives' schedules/calendars
- Make complex travel arrangements for executives
- Maintain all records, reports, and files for the executive
- Assist with completing and filing of expense reports
- Various other duties as assigned by executive
- A minimum of three years of experience supporting a C-level executive
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience combined with advanced education
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Greek language
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). ECDL certification will be considered an asset
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good decision-making ability and judgment
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively under pressure
- Bright, confident and dynamic personality
- Discretion and confidentiality are crucial
To apply for this position, in confidence, please send your résumé via e-mail to email@example.com mentioning the reference code (EA).
With millions of exams delivered in over 135 countries across the globe, PEOPLECERT offers globally recognised certifications (such as ITIL®, PRINCE2®, various ISO qualifications and others) as well as customized assessment tools and validation services for government & private-sector certification and licensure programmes around the world.
Through flexible & secure exam management systems, PEOPLECERT offers a suite of services for simple, flexible and secure exams, including online exam booking, multilingual online proctoring, e-certificates and online certificate verification.
As an equal opportunity employer, we recognize that our strength lies in our people. Our culture is young, ambitious and challenging and we actively promote training, team spirit and knowledge sharing.