We are building a global company by creating a platform that is changing the way people move in their cities, and the transportation industry in general. To achieve this, we work with top level professionals, in love with their job.
We know that, in order to be creative and productive, we need to operate in a great working environment, and that's what we're building every day. An environment where entrepreneurial spirit, ideas, and learning thrive, while trying new things and risk taking are encouraged.
We are looking to hire a Junior User Interface Designer to create intuitive and innovative user experiences.
The ideal candidate has a keen visual eye and solid UX skills with experience building real products for the web, mobile web and apps.
Roles and responsibilities
- Production of pixel perfect UI elements for deployment to development teams.
- Ability to complete and juggle multiple tasks and responsibilities
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes, designers, project managers, product strategists, and developers
- A diverse portfolio that exhibits use of typography, colour, imagery, and graphic elements
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Knowledge of front end markup: HTML/CSS/jQuery/other
- Information design skills
- You've unpackaged at least one Apple product
What's on offer
Competitive remuneration based on experience and qualifications, stimulating business environment and culture, career development prospects.