We are currently seeking to hire 2 Trainers for our Consumer Electronics (Audio Visual & Home Appliances) category The CE Trainers are responsible for promoting and managing training to major customers both internal and external and delivering product training within structured classroom and in-store sessions, road-shows and events.
Necessary Skills / Attributes
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role or in a related function in retail (ex. Merchandising)
- Fluent in English (business communication both written and verbal)
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong presentation skills
- Tech savvy, out-of-the-box thinker with a problem-solving attitude
- Passionate, motivated, driven • Able to work under pressure, proactive, fast learner
- People-oriented with the ability to coach team members and partners to outstanding performance
Acting as the product expert
- Build relationships with key retailers
- Prepare, present and evaluate training courses which will be held throughout Greece & Cyprus
- Deliver structured, insightful, benefit-led training to key retail partners within classroom environment, in-store, road shows, events etc.
- Product knowledge and sales training to key account staff with the aim of increasing added value sales
- Support and work to key monthly objectives, monitor and give feedback from both the market place and from training programs.
- Provide professional support in the field for selected VIP retail visits
- Responsibility for staff knowledge within defined accounts
- Conduct training needs analysis to plan forthcoming training interventions
- Support national account event shows and major training events, in addition to consumer facing shows
- Monitor and give feedback from market place and training programs
- Run regional and national training initiatives
- Promote key training initiatives
- Be prepared to travel extensively as required to fulfil training and support priorities
- Provide on-going training and development for current associates.
- Follow up/report/complete administrative tasks as required.
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is the global leader in consumer electronics and the core components that go into them. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of televisions, smartphones, personal computers, printers, cameras, home appliances, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions. We employ 206,000 people across 72 countries with annual sales exceeding US $143.1 billion. Our goal is opening new possibilities for people everywhere.
Samsung Europe comprises 17 divisions (subsidiaries) across Europe that represent circa $32 bn. in sales. It has recently become the leading Consumer Electronics brand in the region in terms of recognition and most preferred by consumers. However, the ambition on the business is to become THE leading Electronics brand and to double its turnover by 2020. In the pursuit of global excellence, we are continuously looking for dynamic new leaders for the digital age of the 21st Century. Imagine a career working for a company who is passionate about its people. It is our people that make Samsung the leader in diverse marketplaces and the market innovator that drives technology. At Samsung Electronics, our products, our people and our approach to business are held to only the highest standards so that we can effectively contribute to a better world.
Samsung Electronics Greece was founded in 2010 and currently has over 160 employees. Samsung Electronics Hellas was awarded the Top Employers Europe 2014
and Top Employers Greece 2014 certification. Our comprehensive independent research revealed that Samsung Electronics Hellas provides exceptional employee
conditions, nurtures and develops talent throughout all levels of the organisation and has demonstrated its leadership status in the HR environment, always
striving to optimise its employment practices and to develop its employees.