Talent Management in CCH is a key element towards the successful implementation of the 2020 Strategic Framework. Contributing to the effective organization of the Group Talent programs, while coordinating the developmental online tools that reinforce CCH Hellenic focus on people and performance culture and add value to the individual learning and development of people.
Supports the Talent Curriculum regarding the logistic organization of Assessment Centers and Group developmental programs, administers psychometric online assessment tools used across CCH. Communicates and provides consultation to CCH countries’ talent teams regarding the online assessment tools
- Acceleration Centres organized within budget in cost-effective locations, network of preferred venues maintained, costs recharged across CCH per policy and on-time
- Derive system based reports for overall CCH population to measure Talent KBIs for functions countries or regions (as required)
- Continuous improvement on the quality of acceleration centers, increase positive participants’ experience prior and post center
- Consultation with CCH Countries on the use & deployment of the online assessment tools in Development programs and other interventions
Growth & Innovation
- Talent best practices understood and shared through Intranet
- Seeks new ways of process/service improvements, adapting work routines
- Engages with country Talent teams in driving Talent agenda - Open dialogue to understand their needs and address them to the Group Talent Manager in order to serve better their expectations
- Manage Productive relationships with key suppliers for the successful & quality delivery of Talent Programs
- Self -Development – A s a custodian Understand construct of in psychometric tools
- Collaborate with Country Talent Specialist, share knowledge and educate on all Talent tools frameworks & programs,
- Exploit synergies with Group Learning for simplification & standardization
- Live Coca-Cola Hellenic Values
- Visible support to all Talent standardization projects
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Monitor gender diversity & other demographic for participants at Acceleration Centres & Development Program
- All venues safe to conduct Talent programs
- Manages suppliers with a focus of promoting employer brand and reaching mutual expectations
What can you gain from this assignment?
- You will enhance your coordinating skills and gain a lot of experience with regards Talent Management primarily and Training part
Influence and visibility
- You can have a great impact on CCH 2020 journey as contributing to the development of people enhances learning and performance.
- Direct contact with Coca-Cola Hellenic’s top talents - You will coordinate the Group Talent Development programs by being the contact person for all requests.
Skills improvement in Organizational Positioning, Managing Diverse Relationship
All the above will enable you to learn in depth the construct & administration of all Psychometric assessment tools, Assessment, Development & acceleration Centres
- You will be able to contribute to the Intranet site of CCH by upgrading it with good country practices & program/process updates in the Talent Management area
What can be next after this assignment?
- Business Unit Talent Specialist roles, Business Unit HR Generalist roles
Essential Criteria – Experience & Qualifications
University degree in Business or HR (Mandatory)
2-4 years of Experience in Human Resources or other Social Sciences
Managing external suppliers
Experience in events’ organization/management
SAP experience is an advantage
Experience in managing assessment tools also an advantage
Administrating intranet sites also an advantage
Availability to Travel
Use of MS Office suite – intermediate to expert skills in MS Excel & PowerPoint is key.
- Organizing/ Planning/ Problem Solving/ Learning on the Fly/ Approachability/ Customer Focus/ Managing Diversity
- Fluency in English – English will be the main language of communication