We are currently seeking to hire an Accounts Receivable Specialist for our Credit Analysis Department. The AR Specialist is responsible for posting and clearing incoming payments, communicating collection amounts internally and externally and to maintain and submit the respective reporting.
Necessary Skills / Attributes
- Posting incoming payments on SAP
- Communicating with customers for due amounts, ledgers, open items and all related SAP reports as for the account to be reconciled
- Supporting Sales department in all issues related to collections (amounts overdue, to be due, PDCs, etc.)
- Conducting Cash Discount Analysis per Payment
- Sending to the customers and subsequently collect reconciliation forms
- AR periodical reporting: Preparation & Submitting
- End Month’s AR SAP Closing Procedures: 1) Automated Bad AR Posting, 2) Aging Reconciliation with SAP Ledgers
- Other Supporting Credit Functions related to A/R: 1) Monthly Qualitative Update of Customer’s Status 2) Bank Guarantees upload in SAP, 3) Bank Guarantees communication with customers for renewals / extensions, 4) Credit Limit upload to SAP
- University degree in Finance/ Accounting
- Approximately 3 years experience in a similar role
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Experience in SAP
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Works well in a fast-paced environment, as well as part of a team
- Must be self-directed and possess the ability to manage multiple tasks within tight deadlines
- Proactive, enthusiastic, structured
- Takes initiative when resolving issues
Samsung Electronics Overview
Samsung is indisputably one of the most dynamic brands in the consumer electronics sector. It has seen dramatic growth through the relentless pursuit of innovation that delights the consumer and a pace of innovation that is ahead of the competition. The business is well placed to continue this success but needs to really put the consumer more central to all that is does. The business wishes to establish itself as the leader not only in the sector but the broader business world. Its latest vision is to inspire the world and create the future.
Samsung Europe comprises 17 divisions (subsidiaries) across Europe that represent circa $35 bn. in sales. It has recently become the leading Consumer Electronics brand in the region in terms of recognition and most preferred by consumers. However, the ambition on the business is to become THE leading Electronics brand and to double its turnover by 2020. To achieve this objective requires investment in capability in a number of commercial areas to be able to be a thought leader in the market place.
Samsung Greece Samsung Electronics Greece was founded in 2010 and currently has over 150 employees. Samsung Electronics Hellas was awarded the Top
Employers Europe 2015 and Top Employers Greece 2015 certification. Our comprehensive independent research revealed that Samsung Electronics Hellas provides
exceptional employee conditions, nurtures and develops talent throughout all levels of the organisation and has demonstrated its leadership status in the
HR environment, always striving to optimise its employment practices and to develop its employees.