Reebok is the original fitness brand. Fitness is who we are.
We pioneered a fitness movement and we are still pioneering today. Every day we are creating products for those who love fitness as much as we do; products that allow you to get every ounce out of your work-out, run, walk, yoga, step or dance class.
We believe fitness is a way of life… that as humans we were made to move. Movement not only makes your body stronger, it makes you the best possible you…body, mind and spirit.
At Reebok, our employees embrace this mission and are encouraged to reach for their fitness goals – as well as their career and personal goals. It’s part of the fabric of who we are and what we stand for.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Strengthen the brand image of Reebok categories to build a leading and desirable brand in consumers’ and customers’ perception. Enable sustainable and profitable market share growth in Greece & Cyprus by providing effective and efficient communication of key brand messages across all appropriate communication channels.
Contribute to the qualitative growth of Reebok categories in GR/CY.
- Coordinate the development of innovative/ inspirational seasonal GTM plans incl. Brand Communication, PR, in store, with a strong consumer focus.
- Create annual GR/CY Marketing Plan under guidance of the Brand Director Reebok.
- Address the target groups of Reebok categories, by developing the right relationships with the market’s opinion leaders, bloggers, fashion media etc.
- Manage and direct the adaptation of global brand campaigns and retail/ in store marketing initiatives.
- Be the contact with the creative agencies, media and ATL/ BTL/ PR agencies.
- Ensure campaigns are executed within budget to the highest standard and in accordance with global Brand Marketing strategy, Brand Manifesto, and
- Drive and implement all Brand Marketing activations in Greece/ Cyprus incl. consumer events, ATL and BTL activities.
- Drive digital and social media strategy and plans for the territory in line with global guidance.
- Measure progress of own KPIs.
- Set MWB framework/ priorities.
- Monitor and report on consumer trends and competitors’ activities regarding brand communication and initiatives in GR & CYP and propose/ initiate/
- Monitor and evaluate (on a seasonal basis) effectiveness/ ROI of marketing activations in the context of the activation’s/ campaign’s goals.
- Drive special assignments within the Reebok Brand team based on business and brand priorities.
- Sales & Retail
- Trade Marketing.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Preferably active member of the crossfit community.
- Professional maturity to contribute to the goals of the broader organization.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Strong initiative and autonomy.
- Strong focus on results.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to organize and plan own workload in a structured, methodical & efficient way.
- Proven high level of project management, budget management & scheduling.
- English: fluent; Local language: preferred; Other language: bonus
- Advanced skills at MS Office, mostly Excel, PowerPoint
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
University degree in business and/or marketing related discipline, preferably focus on Brand Communication
- At least 4 years in-depth experience in the sporting goods industry and/or the broader consumer products sector on a managerial level
- Successful track record in Brand Marketing, Digital Marketing, Product Marketing and/or Branded Retail
- Ideally experience in working in an international context and interacting with global HQs.
City / Location: Athens Brand: Reebok