The Customer Support Manager will be responsible for ensuring contractual requirements are met or exceeded for ongoing support contracts for Greece & South East Europe (Serbia, Moldova, Romania, Bulgaria. This requires a high degree of Customer management skills, coupled with program planning, team building and of technical knowledge of the various systems and sub systems.
Scope of responsibilities/expectations
Plan and implement the Support and Maintenance program, in line with Contract Requirements and Customer expectations.
- Perform handover meetings from the project implementation phase into the support phase.
- Plan and agree with the Customer on the detailed fault alerting procedures, fault escalation and management, preventive maintenance procedures and
maintenance activity reporting.
- Set up all the Customer Support and Maintenance team and resources within the required timeframe in agreement with the Field Implementation Manager.
- Ensure all maintenance activities meet the contractual requirements in terms of response time, resolution time, and system availability.
- Work with the Vendor Support Manager to ensure support provided by Vendors is of the required quality and response.
- Ensure any required maintenance activity reports are provided to the Customero) Customer Lifecycle Plans. Provide high level interface and discussion
with the Customer on System Support and Maintenance issues.
- Customer Advocates (C3/FRB). Liase with high level Motorola support groups, product groups and Managed Technical Services management for escalated
system faults and issues.
- Manage and report costs and expenses as part of the ongoing Customer Support maintenance programr) To assist in maintaining the documentation of the
- Submit and pass any security clearance checks as required by the Customer.Specific knowledge / skillst) Support Business Owner (Rev/GM). Successfully
manage the Service P&L for Greece & SEE
- Work with the EA Service Business team to help create & develop further service revenue opportunities. Drive S&S growth initiatives in general, service attach and penetration rate in particular. Should have ability to identify opportunities, explain services portfolio to customers and become integral part of sales process.
Specific Knowledge/Skills Job requirement
Degree in business administration along with telecommunications, engineering or computer sciences.
- Experience3-5 years experience within a customer service or service delivery organization.
Other required skills
Fluent in Greece and English both written and oral. Additional other Eastern European language skills are beneficial.
- Knowledge of the electronic or radio service industry, digital radio communications, IP networking, ITIL, computer systems and design a plus.