PEOPLECERT, global leader in exam delivery and certification of professionals is seeking exceptional and talented individuals to join our team as:
Business Intelligence & Data Analytics Specialist
Ref. Code: (BIS03)
The primary role for the Business Intelligence (BI) & Data Analytics Specialist is to design, develop, and implement data analytics applications and support existing BI reporting solutions.
You will maintain MIS, Data Warehouses, Data Marts, through integrations with PEOPLECERT’s Microsoft Azure cloud administrative portals, Microsoft Online CRM 2015, ERP (Softone) and Human Resources systems (HRM, Access Control).
The ideal candidate must possess hands-on and significant working knowledge of industry standard data analytics and business intelligence tools with the goal of providing end users with quick and relevant analytics and information.
Success in this role depends on strong technical, creative and analytical skills, as well as excellent communication in order to codify stakeholders’ requirements and develop outstanding solutions.
- Design, develop, and implement reports and dashboards leveraging available data environments
- Maintain and enhance existing reports and queries to meet new business requirements
- Generate standard or custom reports summarizing business, financial, or economic data for review by executives, managers, clients, and other stakeholders.
- Provide technical support for existing reports, dashboards, or other tools.
- Maintain or update business intelligence tools, databases, dashboards, systems, or methods.
- Manage timely flow of business intelligence information to users.
- Conduct or coordinate tests to ensure that intelligence is consistent with defined needs and with the highest integrity.
- Research new reporting technologies, tools and solutions
- 5+ years in related role in addition to a Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or relative field.
- Excellent knowledge of MS SQL Server 2008R2, TSQL, OLAP and Reporting Services
- Excellent knowledge of Data Transformation Services (ActiveX scripting)
- ETL mechanisms hands-on experience in data warehousing and transactional systems
- Must be a Microsoft Excel power user (pivots, v-lookups, index, match, offsets, dynamic graphing, etc.)
- Strong math & analytical mindset (financial and business analysis)
- Prior working experience with ERP Softone and Microsoft Power BI / ClickView will be considered a plus.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to work with business users to gather requirements and manage scope
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent command of the English Language (Level C1)
- Must be able to multi-task and take on multiple projects at once
- Strong teamwork approach
If you are looking for an international, challenging and motivating environment looking to enhance your career further we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the reference code (BIS03 ).
IT Project Manager / Analyst
Ref. Code: (IPMA)
Reporting to the R&D Director and other project team members, you will be adept at managing and overseeing multiple projects. You will have extensive experience in project management methodologies and technologies, and a familiarity with the full systems development lifecycle. The project manager will help minimise cost and implementation risks, and provide the required liaison, documentation and everyday management of projects, while ensuring that all project products and services are risk managed, budgeted effectively and delivered in a timely manner. Projects will be managed utilising SCRUM methodology.
- Analyse business cases and design software solutions
- Manage R&D software projects and ensure they are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Lead planning and/or implementation of projects. Participate in the design and testing phase
- Assist in the resolution of conflicts/discrepancies within and between projects ensuring they are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement change
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Use the appropriate tools and maintain daily the appropriate data for project monitoring
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- University and/or Postgraduate Degree preferably in the field of computer science or business studies
- Strong IT Business Analyst/project delivery background (5+ years)
- Experience in business processes and system analysis
- Sound understanding of Software Engineering and system architecture
- Experience in data synchronization of heterogeneous applications
- Experience in managing and programming on databases (preferably Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008 & Transact SQL)
- SCRUM methodology
- RUP analysis methodology
- Excellent command of the English Language (C2 Level)
- Ability to effectively prioritize & execute tasks under pressure
- Strong communication skills and teamwork approach
- PMP (PMI) and/or PRINCE2 Practitioner (AXELOS) Certified
- ITIL (AXELOS) Certified
If this sounds like the right place and position for you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV via e-mail to email@example.com mentioning the reference code (IPMA).
Ref. Code: (DEV0315)
You will be responsible for designing, executing, assessing, and troubleshooting software programs and applications which include: configuring, analyzing, designing, coding, developing, and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle. You will also contribute to the estimates of the project, the quality and timeliness of the deliverables and the project’s compliance with the organizational processes and standards. Beginning with the planning and design stages, you will identify system requirements working with other team members to develop designs, integrate components, and lead technical testing, deployment and support projects. The ideal candidate will also need to be able to establish efficient technical review, deployment, and support processes, including tools and environments.
- Develop and maintain computer programs working within a team using Visual Studio 2010 and above, C# .Net 4.0, SQL Server 2008R2 and above.
- Perform unit tests and preliminary debugging to ensure that the programs work as planned
- Coordinate with the Team Leader and other programmers in the same team
- Research new technologies, tools and solutions
- Transfer knowledge and know-how to other developers
- University Degree in Informatics Technology or relevant field, Postgraduate Degree will be considered a plus
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of ASP.NET, C# .Net 3.5 and above
- Excellent understanding of OOP. Knowledge of frameworks and design patters will be highly appreciated.
- Proficient in at least one of the following:
- Web Services (simple and WCF), TSQL
- Client/Server mutlithreaded programming
- WebForms, JQuery, MVC
- Good Knowledge of TSQL will be highly appreciated
- Excellent command of the English Language (Level C1)
- Ability to work in a team under guidelines provided by the Team Leader using agile software development (SCRUM)
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Strong teamwork approach
If you are an international, highly motivated professional looking to enhance your career we are looking for you. Please send your CV via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the reference code (DEV0315 ).
With millions of exams delivered in over 135 countries, PEOPLECERT offers globally recognised certifications (such as ITIL®, PRINCE2®, various ISO qualifications and others) as well as customized assessment tools and validation services for government & private-sector certification and licensure programmes around the world.
Through flexible & secure exam management systems, PEOPLECERT offers a suite of services for simple, flexible and secure exams, including online exam booking, multilingual online proctoring, e-certificates and online certificate verification.
As an equal opportunity employer, we recognize that our strength lies in our people. Our culture is young, ambitious and challenging and we actively promote training, team spirit and knowledge sharing.